MCC Group, founded in 1990, is a Medical Consultancy and Construction Group specializing in the planning, design and execution of turn-key and tailor-made projects.
- Stationary hospitals, clinics and operating theatres
- Modular and prefabricated hospitals
- Upgrading of existing hospitals
- Mobile hospitals and medical units
- Erection of field camps and safety systems
The company possesses vast international experience and has carried out projects throughout the globe, including:
- Ministries of Defence
- Ministries of Health
- Police Forces
Why choose us?
- Quality Materials: The hospital units supplied by MCC Group integrate the highest level of human engineering with sophisticated medical technologies and ease of operation.
- International Standards: MCC Group meets the highest international health and military standards that are approved by world Health Administrations and Defense Forces.
- Expert Training: MCC Group provides training for personnel required for the operation and maintenance of these hospital units.
- Transparency & Honesty: MCC Group places great emphasis in carrying out business in an honest, transparent and ethical way. We will comply with all laws and regulations in all countries in which we operate. We do not tolerate bribery or corruption. All MCC directors, officers and employees must abide by its terms. All subsidiary companies and those associated with MCC are required to comply with this policy.
MCC Group has formed alliances with leading companies, such as Heinle, Wischer & Partners, Hoare Lea, HMK Industri and Hospitaltechnik AG – who are all experts with an unparalleled track record in the design and construction of diverse types of buildings (hospitals, hotels, universities, science and research buildings, industrial buildings, etc.). MCC Group’s formidable network of partners places it in a very competitive position in the world market.