- Prefabricated Construction
MCC Group’s prefabricated construction solutions benefit high production speed, ease of transportation and simple assembly advantage through the use of high technology and quality products.
- Steel Construction
MCC Group’s experience in steel construction enables us to create functional designs.
Prefabricated Housing and Buildings
MCC Group achieves to:
- Build in “laboratory condition” according to the planning and design
- Fabricate beforehand.
- Construct in standardised sections for shipment and quick assembly on ready site
The production line includes:
- Conveyor Skeletons and column
- Doors and windows
- Roof and roof structures inc. isolation
- Sanitation items and installation
- El items and installation
- Wall dimension/thickness – 1250x2500x100mm
- Exterior Surface – 10x1250x2500mm wooden textured fiber cement board
- Insulation – 60mm expanded polystyrene foam (EPS)
- Interior Surface – 10x1250x2500mm fiber cement board
Conveyor Skeletons and Column
It consists of galvanized H profiled columns and truss of galvanized steel sheet which are manufactured in the roll forming line. Wall Connection element consists of natural galvanized H profile.
Roof incl. isolation
- 0,45 mm thick, 27 mmx200 mm roll depth unpainted galvanized trapezoidal sectioned steel sheet (black sponge is used for the insulation at bottom of the eave and ridge)
- 6 mm fiber cement board ceiling material is connected by using galvanized sheet omega
- Insulation of 80 mm mattress glass wool on the fiber cement