The advantages of MCC’s prefabricated operating theatre advantages:
- Easy to install and fast to erect.
- Tailor made for Customer needs.
- High consideration of human engineering.
- Designed and projected to highest demands.
- Better utilization of economical resources.
We subdivide our prefabricated operating theatres into four main sections:
- Structural System
- Wall System
- Ceiling System
- Air Conditioning System
- The Structural System of the Prefabricated Operating Theatre is made of a steel structure and has been designed to bear the loads that occur in the room.
- The Support Structure – can be used to fix all ceiling-mounted operating equipment. Air Conditioning ducts, Intact Air Ceiling and the suspended Ceiling with its internal lighting, wall sub-structure and cable conduits.
- Corrosion Protection – all the parts of the structure are protected against corrosion.
- Structure Load – necessary condition; at least 5 kN/msq for a normal Operating Theatre.
- Material Uniformity – all the Structure units are made of the same material, in order to form similar anomaly profiles.
- Wall & Panel versions of the Prefabricated Operating Theatre can be made of Chrome Nickel steel sheeting, Corian Plate or HPL – Volkern (TRESPA).
- Room height – of the panel in Operating theatre/3000 mm’, Support rooms/2700mm’, Corridors/2400mm’.
- Wall Weight – single layer 0.71 kN/m’, 2 layers 1.39 kN/m’
- Wall Element – 19 mm’ thick plasterboard inc. wrapped by 0.8 thick nickel steel sheet.
- Wall Thickness – between 80mm’ to 180 mm’.
- Floor Rails – (Ex.) steel sheeting that is 1.5 mm’ thick and sendzimir galvanized. The standard height of the base is 100 mm’.
- Glass Wall Element – flush glass surface of 6 mm’ thick crystal glass, X-ray protective.
- Control Panel – with a connection values :230v/90W. Isolated by silicon frame.
- Medical Gas Supply – there is withdrawal point to each sockets or anesthetic gas extraction, on the wall elements.
- Wall Air Supply – Overflow of air through the wall elements. Controlling of air flow ratio.
- Ceiling Insulation – plasterboard panels or similar materials, supported by ceiling rails.
- Hygiene – high disinfection and hygiene requirements, for use in Hospitals clean area.
- Sound Protection – 100 mm’ thick is about 43 dB.
- Fire Protection – 60 mm’ of mineral wool between the wall surfaced and non-inflammable material between the elements.
- Heat Insulation – HTR (Heat Transmission Resistance for normal walls, 100 mm’ thick is 0.41 msq*K / W. The Heat Conductivity Coefficient (HCC) is 1.51 W / msq*K.
- Electrical Installation – implementation can be made on site for switches, sockets etc.
- Sanitary Installation – a wall structure with a wall thickness of 150mm’ or more permits horizontally fitted sanitary installations between the wall surfaces.
- Hinged / Sliding Doors – the door leaf is of chrome nickel steel and can be polished or painted. The doors easily opened for inspection/disinfection.
- Ceiling Suspension – suspension bracket with tension spring to hold the construction elements, made of galvanised steel, adjustable in height of 250 mm’ to 1100 mm’ from raw ceiling down.
- Ceiling Cassettes – made of electrolytically galvanised steel sheeting, 0.8 mm’ thick in the size of 600/700/800/ x 1200mm’.
- Lights for Operating Theatre – flush and tightly fitted room lights for lighting operating room. Optionally for three 36 W neon lamps, with high reflection anodized aluminum reflectors.
- Equipments Bonding – for each room ceiling, the equipments bonding must be connected to the ceiling substructure twice
Air Conditioning System
- Operating Theatre air Conditioning – divided to O.R. Air intake ceiling hole, Air extraction ceiling hole and Air extraction wall element.
- Laminar Ceiling – built up as one unit inc. all the relevant units, A.C., HEPA Filters and Climatic control.